Product Launch: How To Invitation Suite Styling Video
One of our top priority goals at Bloom is to teach creative entrepreneurs how to have their most successful business, mostly through our workshop experiences, but also through some resources in our shop and on our blog. We want to give you practical tools to implement today, so you will begin seeing growth both in your business and in your creative work. Today we're over-the-moon excited to be launching our first How-To video in the Resource Room!
As wedding season is in full swing, we created a helpful, how-to video on styling invitation suites. Whether you're a planner, stylist, graphic designer selling invitations, or a photographer, this is for you. In the video you will learn:
- how to choose a location for detail shots
- where to start with the styling of your invitation suite images
- optional layouts of invitation suites for a fine art aesthetics, using the principal of visual balance
- tips for your photography settings
- tips on what to bring on a wedding day to ensure beautiful photos
Our hope is that this styling video is going to teach you how to create beautiful images in the invitation suite realm and beyond, refine your creative eye, help you see how taking a few extra minutes to style something so significant on a wedding day can really make an impact, and inspire you to play around with the important, beautiful details. We can't wait to see what you create after learning from our video and detailed guide that comes along with it.
Here's what you'll get in our Styling Video Bundle:
- Video: showing you how to style invitation suites, how to choose a location, and a number of other tips. You will always have access to this video, making it a great tool to watch to refresh and inspire!
- Guide: this downloadable guide shows you how we style paper goods even more in depth with a dissection of the invitation suite. Very simply, this walks you through why we placed what where. It's also full of examples, tips, and a shot list, so that you always get beautiful images while on a shoot or real wedding.
- Shot List: our printable checklist with all of the basic images you need to take on a wedding day is also included in this bundle.
We hope you love it and find it useful for your creative business! As always, email us with questions.