These 5 Things: American Made Goodies
With the Fourth of July just around the corner, this week's installment of "These Five Things" features all made-in-the-USA goodies! (This guest post is brought to you by our friend Melinda McKee, a previous Bloom attendee and founder of the specialty gift design studioMemento & Muse.) Enjoy!
1) Farm-Fresh Florals: If you're like me, you've swooned over Farmgirl Flowers' burlap-wrapped modern bouquets on Instagram. Now available for shipping nationwide, Farmgirl is one of the only internet bouquet providers that uses 100% American-grown florals...go USA!
2) Soy Candles: Laine & Layne's "Heritage" soy candles look as beautiful as they smell, and the sweet 'n' spicy scent works year-round.
3) Rosé Cocktails: This collection of rosé-based cocktail recipes is the perfect inspiration for summer soirées. (Do you have a favorite American rosé? Let us know in the comments!)
4) Gourmet Lollipops: These sweet treats from Leccare Lollipops are definitely not just for kids. With flavors like Rose & Honey, Apple Pie, and Chocolate Cherry Cream, your sweet tooth will not be disappointed!
5) Watermelon Cutting Board: This limited-edition cutting board from AHeirloom will add a stylishly whimsical touch to your kitchen or summer shindig.
Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! What American-made goods are you loving lately?
Melinda McKee is the founder of Memento & Muse, a boutique gifting studio specializing in custom gift boxes for businesses, workshops, weddings, and other events. A lover of novels, well-crafted branding and nearly all desserts, Melinda lives in North Carolina with her drummer husband and their shelter pup Sophie Rae.