Happy holiday, friends! It's been quiet around here lately because big things are happening behind the scenes. A website revamp (hooray!) and of course lots of hard work on our 2018 workshop schedule. It seems like we just launched our 2017 schedule, yet here we are, ready to do it all again! Thanks for your patience as we work to roll this all out in mid-January.
Today we're here sharing a gift guide for the Creative Entrepreneurs. We hope it helps you check a few creative friends off your list!
1. Floret 2018 Wall Calendar: everyone needs a dash of pretty on their bulletin board. Not only are their beautiful flowers in this calendar, but it'll also keep you on top of your to-do list.
2. Letterboard: create fun and inspiring quotes and a fun way to spice up your instagram!
3. Portable Charger: because let's be honest....we're on our devices all. day. long.
4. Watercolor Set : take some time for yourself and try a new medium. You'll be surprised to find that painting is relaxing and will spark creativity in other areas of your life.
5. Complete Book of Chalk Lettering by Lily & Val: try your hand at something totally different! Perhaps you'll have a knack for it and can write beautiful hand-written notes to your clients or can create custom signs for them as a fun addition!
6. Kate Spade 2018 Planner: staying organized is always a top priority. We love this planner because of it's easy layout, fun quotes, and has ample space to write down the days' tasks.
7. Marbled Phone Case: marble is allll the rage, not just in home decor! Protect your phone and do it in style.
8. S'well Water Bottle: is drinking more water going to be on your 2018 resolution list?! If not, it should be! This water bottle keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. We have one and LOVE it!
9. Canon Rebel: if one of your goals in the coming year is to get better at photography, but you don't even know where to start, the Canon Rebel is a great camera for beginners!
10. 50mm 1.8 Lens: this is by far the best lens for it's type. It's great for portraits and close up detail shots.
11. The Inspired Room coffee table book: refresh your space with some great tips from one of our favorite bloggers!
12. Mug: a little inspiration on your morning cup of fuel goes a long way!
Did we miss anything?! What would you give to a fellow creative?