Bloom Bash Carmel Valley Gift Box Sneak Peek
Our first event of the year is right around the corner, coming up on April 11-12th at the GORGEOUS Holman Ranch in Northern California! If you'd like to join us, we still have a few tickets left that you can grab here. We thought you may want a peek into our gift boxes that we spoil our attendees with. Each gift is thoughtfully picked out to inspire our guests and are all from talented women who own beautiful shops. This time around, we're excited to note that most of our gifts are local to California! Take a peek at our line up and get excited :)
1. Spruce & Fresh: specialty bath bombs, artisan soaps, and delicious smelling scrubs will make all your pampering dreams come true! Guests will leave Bloom Bash Carmel with something pretty from her shop.
2. AP Sugar Co.: Tasty desserts always get us excited, especially when they're THIS beautiful. We may not even want to eat them... ;) We're excited to share Allison's talent's with you!
3. Nest A Home: this adorable boutique specializes in napkins, dish towels, pillows, prints, and lots of other special finds to make your house a home! Bloom Bash guests will be getting something to spruce up their homes!
4. Three Cricket Co.: we love love love etsy shops with adorable and unique finds to help make the next party you plan be extra cute! Three Cricket Co. is no exception to this! Fun straws make your guest's drinks a little more special. Check out her adorable hair ties, too-- especially if you're looking for a different way to ask your friends be your bridesmaids.
5. Carleigh Courey Designs: Our favorite resource for gorgeous, illustrated cards, calendars, postcards, gift tags and more, Carleigh is so very talented! We're thrilled to be sharing her with Bloom Bash Carmel guests.
6. My Tea Drop: If you're as obsessed with tea as we are over here, then you will find these tea drops SO much fun! They're as delicious as they are cute, so our Bloom Bash gals will be excited to try them.
7. Ella Jay Design: Sometimes we find shops that steal our hearts, and this is one of them! Whether you're a bride-to-be or just love gifting personalized goodies to your friends, this is a shop you'll want to check out! We are over-the-moon to have Ella Jay Designs designing our mugs for the coffee bar at Bloom Bash Carmel Valley. PS. They're rose gold!!
8. Modern Luxury Weddings: we've never met a bridal magazine we didn't love! This one is no exception. Our guests will be so inspired after flipping through this beauty!
9. The Inspired Room books: A popular home decorating and lifestyle blog, The Inspired Room encourages readers to make your house a home with what you have and by using simple decorating tactics. We absolutely LOVE Melissa and can't wait to be giving out a few of her books as door prizes at Bloom Bash.
10. Kendra Scott: This iconic jewelry is our absolute favorite to wear-- whether going out for a night on the town or going to the office, there is something for every occasion. Partnering with Kendra Scott for Bloom Bash San Clemente was a highlight of that workshop, so we're really excited to be partnering again!
11. Box + Bow: Last, but certainly not least, is our friend Lauren, the owner and creative talent behind the sweetest gifting studio around, Box + Bow. Lauren will be curating and designing our gift boxes + completing them with her signature little plant surprise!
So much pretty, we can't stand it! Hope to meet you in Northern California in April!