Our Venue | We are thrilled to bring Bloom to northern California in 2017, and can't wait to host at the most stunning venue, Holman Ranch, located two hours south of San Francisco and 30 minutes north of Big Sur, California. Local sites include quaint Carmel-by-the-sea, just 10 minutes from our venue. Local sites not to be missed are Monterey, Santa Cruz, Pebble Beach, Big Basin Redwoods State Park, Half Moon Bay, Point Lobos Park, and see the seals and sea otters near Elkhorn Slough.
Live oaks, lush vineyards, aged stone and rose bushes in abundance make this property a show stopper. We will meet for teaching sessions in the open barn, break for flower arranging class in the stone courtyard and wander the property during lunch, styled shoot and other portions of the day.
Details | Directions, Accommodations & More
Holman Ranch: 60 Holman Road, Carmel Valley, CA 93924
From Highway 1 in Carmel, turn left onto Carmel Valley Road. Drive for about 12 miles until you drive through the quaint Carmel Valley wine village. Just past the wine village, turn left onto Holman Road, exactly 12.3 amount of miles from Highway 1. The ranch is at the top of the road, through the big gates.
In an effort to make attending Bloom Bash as easy as possible, we are offering All-Inclusive tickets which include your stay at Holman Ranch for the night before and of the workshop in either a private room, or upon request, you are more than welcome to room-share. You will have access to the pool, sweeping views of the Carmel Valley, enjoy the convenience of being seconds away from the workshop, and have the added bonus of staying near other guests and speakers. If you stay on the property, you're also welcome to join us for a late-night snack by the fire pits!
If you'd like to room share with a friend you are attending with, the easiest way to do this is for one guest to purchase the All-Inclusive ticket, and have the second guest purchase a ticket without accommodations. Then it's up to you to split the difference in the cost of the tickets to account for the room. Please email us and let us know if you will be room-sharing, so we can mark it on the hotel room layout.
If you'd like to room share, but don't have anyone to room-share with, please email us before purchasing your ticket. We will direct you to purchase a ticket without accommodations and take care of your payment after finding finding you a roommate.
Ticket Inclusions | What exactly does your ticket include? Find out here.
- Two full days of education and learning. Time-tested strategies from industry leaders, practices you can put into action in your business and blog now, and hands-on training.
- Day One Sessions include: Blogging, Social Media, Branding, Photography, Styling & Design.
- Day Two Hands-on includes: Floral arranging class, calligraphy class and your choice of two breakout sessions (Photography & The client experience OR Styling & Standard Principles of Design). Attendees will take home their floral arrangement and vessel as well as their full calligraphy kit including pen, nib, ink and instructional materials.
- A fully styled wedding photo shoot at the end of day two including tablescapes, florals, bride, groom and bridesmaid models and a styling station. Refine and develop your photography and styling skills in a relaxed environment where no one will compete to "get the shot". This is hands-on and attendees will be actively shooting and styling. Photos may be used for personal portfolios. We will also be sharing how to dream up and execute styled shoots of your own!
- Daily insight from a panel of hand-selected experts. We use this time at the end of each day to open the floor to questions of all kinds, nothing is off limits. Our speakers and panelists all have a passion for sharing their knowledge on their craft. You'll find this time very comfortable, casual, and informative as we are open to discussing things as serious as contracts, to as personal as how to balance work and home life.
- Networking opportunities. Bloom takes pride in featuring speakers and guests who love to share their hearts and success. You will love the warm environment that sets the stage for developing new lasting friendships, mentors, business partnerships, and collaborations.
- Catered breakfast and lunches on both days of the workshop.
- Professional headshots of yourself or your team. Ashley Slater Photography will be providing an opportunity for you to have your photos taken for your business or blog.
- A sweet bag of swag and other thoughtful gifts, sprinkled over the two day workshop.
- Support after the workshop comes to an end. We love to continue working with you even after the workshop is over. Our Facebook page provides a space for attendees to bounce ideas off one another and share success!
- Believe it or not, even more surprises than those listed above are in store for our guests!
Teachers & Guests | We are delighted to have a team of artists, bloggers, photographers, designers and more coming to Bloom Bash to teach our guest for our two day retreat. Learn about each one below!
Come learn from this incredible group of talent and register for your seat today!
More speakers to be announced soon!
The Schedule |
Session E: Floral Arranging with Ponderosa & Thyme
Session F: Social Media
Breakout sessions (choose one):
1. Photography & Client Experience with Ashley Slater
2. Elements & Principles of Design + Hands-On Flat Lay Styling with Michaela Warner & Guest
3. Art of the Bridal Bouquet with Katie Davis
Session G: Editorial Styled Shoot
Q&A Panel & Dessert
Welcome & Introductions
Session A: Blogging & Branding
Session B: Calligraphy with Jenny Sanders
Session C: Photography with Ashley Slater Photography
Session D: Design & Styling with Michaela Noelle Designs
Q&A Panel on Social Media & Blogging
Styled Shoot Sponsors & Inspiration | Inspiration + Artists
We have once again partnered with the talented Susie Saltzman who will be providing gorgeous rings! Amonie will be supplying us with the most darling round vintage velvet ring boxes to style our details and place our stunning rings in! Kinsley James Bridal will be dressing our our gorgeous models, while Amanda at Just Bakecause will be whipping up some delectable desserts. Katie of Ponderosa & Thyme will be creating some killer floral designs for our tablescape and bridal bouquets, only complimented by Jenny, of Graceline's, gorgeous calligraphy adorning our invitation suites, menus, and other detailed paper goods. We're happy to be working with One True Love Vintage Rentals, as they have one of the most beautiful collections of furniture, accessories and unique items to make our styled shoot really shine. Below is an inspiration board, showing you our style direction for this photo shoot.
Testimonials | Hear what past attendees have to say about their time at Bloom Bash.
"The styled shoot was so amazing. Ashley and Michaela put so much thought into the details. I've never been a part of a styled shoot before, but I've wanted to host my own style shoot and Bloom's set a really high standard. I loved the flowers! I think everything from the vintage table to invitations was very fitting for the venue.
The organization of the workshop was amazing. I am a high energy / anxious person and I never felt bored or like I was waiting for the next thing. The time flew by, the speakers were great, slide show and the booklet was extremely helpful. I've referenced it more than once since the workshop. I can't tell you how much I've talked about it and used that experience in my daily business." -- Kathryn Hager, little h creative
"Hands down BEST WORKSHOP I've attended to date! What drew me in? The Bloom Workshop's business marketing and branding is on point. Because that caught my attention, I knew I could learn a thing or two about running a successful business myself. Second, was the variety of information we would receive over the two days. The workshop was jam packed with over the top talent and topics that I was beyond excited to explore. From blogging to floral arranging and everything in between. And lastly, meeting so many like minded women who respect community over competition was a key component. It's safe to say my business will grow and I certainly thank Bloom in part for that. If you're on the fence - don't be. Attend this workshop!" -- Lauren Watson, The Lion House.
Experience | Take a peek inside our Bloom Bash 2015 recap video to hear what our attendees are saying:
Contact | Questions? Want to say hello or be a part of this workshop? Please contact us below: