Our Venue | City View Lofts, located in the downtown area of Chicago, features an industrial loft vibe, complete with gorgeous brick walls, beautiful natural light flooding in the windows and picturesque skyline views. We'll also be utilizing City View's downstairs sister venue, Kitchen Chicago. With equally beautiful brick walls, stunningly high ceilings, and a petite garden view, we're excited for Bloom Bash Chicago guests to experience both intimate venues.
Our venue is only a few miles from Michigan Mile shopping, the heart of downtown, Yankee Pier, exciting comedy clubs, delicious restaurants and of course, Lake Michigan.
Details | Directions, Accommodations & More
City View Lofts: 324 N Leavitt St #200, Chicago, IL 60612
Though your ticket does not include hotel accommodations, we have secured a discounted room rate of $179 for a king or two queen bed rooms between the dates of July 8-13th at The Crowne Plaza in West Loop. Just click here to head to our booking page. You may have to mention BW8 when making your reservation. You can also call 312.829.5000 to make your reservation.
Ticket Inclusions | What exactly does your ticket include? Find out here.
- Two full days of education and learning. Time-tested strategies from industry leaders, practices you can put into action in your business and blog now, and hands-on training.
- Day One Sessions include: Blogging, Social Media, Branding, Photography, Styling & Design.
- Day Two Hands-on includes: Floral arranging class, calligraphy class and your choice of two breakout sessions (Photography & The client experience OR Styling & Standard Principles of Design). Attendees will take home their floral arrangement and vessel as well as their full calligraphy kit including pen, nib, ink and instructional materials.
- A fully styled wedding photo shoot at the end of day two including tablescapes, florals, bride, groom and bridesmaid models and a styling station. Refine and develop your photography and styling skills in a relaxed environment where no one will compete to "get the shot". This is hands-on and attendees will be actively shooting and styling. Photos may be used for personal portfolios. We will also be sharing how to dream up and execute styled shoots of your own!
- Daily insight from a panel of hand-selected experts. We use this time at the end of each day to open the floor to questions of all kinds, nothing is off limits. Our speakers and panelists all have a passion for sharing their knowledge on their craft. You'll find this time very comfortable, casual, and informative as we are open to discussing things as serious as contracts, to as personal as how to balance work and home life.
- Networking opportunities. Bloom takes pride in featuring speakers and guests who love to share their hearts and success. You will love the warm environment that sets the stage for developing new lasting friendships, mentors, business partnerships, and collaborations.
- Catered breakfast and lunches on both days of the workshop.
- Professional headshots of yourself or your team. Ashley Slater Photography will be providing an opportunity for you to have your photos taken for your business or blog.
- A sweet bag of swag and other thoughtful gifts, sprinkled over the two day workshop.
- Support after the workshop comes to an end. We love to continue working with you even after the workshop is over. Our Facebook page provides a space for attendees to bounce ideas off one another and share success!
- Believe it or not, even more surprises than those listed above are in store for our guests!
Teachers | We are delighted to learn from these talented and influential women during Bloom Bash.
The Schedule | Find out how we'll be spending our two days together!
Session E: Floral Arranging with Kelly Marie Thompson of Fleur
Session F: Social Media
Breakout Sessions (choose one):
1. Photography & Client Experience with Ashley Slater & TBA
2. Elements & Principles of Design + Flat Lay Hands-On Styling
3. Creating a Bridal Bouquet with Kelly Thompson
Session G: Editorial Styled Shoot
Styled Shoot Artists & Inspiration | Inspiration Board and full list of vendors coming soon!
BHLDN bridal gowns, shoes, and delicate accessories will be the focal point of our photo shoot. We are excited to be partnering with the talented Susie Saltzman who will be providing gorgeous rings and jewelry! Amonie will be supplying us with the most darling, round vintage velvet ring boxes to style our details and rings.
Testimonials | Hear what past attendees have to say about their time at Bloom Bash.
"I am so energized after the Bloom Bash San Clemente!! Michaela and Ashely have created an amazing experience with The Bloom Workshop. It covers creative entrepreneurs as a whole from styling to photography, florals, and calligraphy. Their panel of experts are just that; tried and true experts that tell you the nitty gritty of this #bossbabe world. The real deal--no sugar-coating. The best part however was the relationships you build with like-minded people and fellow creatives. You leave prepared, inspired and propelled to grow your passion to the next level. I highly recommend this workshop, plus...Ashley and Michaela are the most genuine and kind people out there. Thank you, thank you, x1000 thank you!" - Cynthia Beahm, C.B. Escribe.
"I flew 3104 miles to attend the San Clemente workshop and couldn't be happier with this investment! As a photographer, what I thought would be my main interest (the styled shoot) turned out to be of equal stature with every other aspect of the workshop. Every creative detail, every thoughtful gift, every word shared by fellow creatives, impacted me immensely. Having been in the photography business for 10 years, this was exactly what I needed to breathe some fresh air into my strategic direction. Thanks to the amazing girls of The Bloom Workshop!" - Ilyana Picans, Ilysiam Inc.
Experience | Take a peek inside our Bloom Bash 2016 recap video to see what it's all about.
Contact | Questions? Want to say hello or be a part of this workshop? If our workshop is sold out, this is how you can get on our waiting list! Fill out the form below and shoot us a message.