Our Venue | Just outside of Dallas, The White Sparrow is a beautiful, vintage white barn venue located in Union Valley, Texas. It is nestled in an open field surrounded by huge oak trees. The grounds have a rustic, country charm that host flower gardens, a grove, an old feed shed and even a swing. With all the perfect rustic details, The White Sparrow Barn is the perfect location to inspire us for our two day workshop together.
Details | Directions, Accommodations & More
White Sparrow Barn: 7950 Co Rd 2412, Quinlan, TX 75474
Ticket Inclusions | What exactly does your ticket include? Find out here.
- Two full days of education and learning. Time-tested strategies from industry leaders, practices you can put into action in your business and blog now, and hands-on training. Bonus pre-workshop networking mixer included.
- Day One Sessions include: The Why's and How's of Blogging, Calligraphy, Branding, Photography, Styling & Design.
- Day Two Sessions include: Floral Arranging class, Social Media, and your choice of three breakout sessions (Photography & The Client Experience, Flat Lay Styling, OR Floral Bouquet Demo). Attendees will take home their floral arrangement and vessel as well as their full calligraphy kit including pen, nib, ink and instructional materials.
- A fully styled wedding photo shoot at the end of day two, including tablescapes, florals, bride + groom models, and a styling station with endless paper goods. Refine and develop your photography and styling skills in a relaxed environment where no one will compete to "get the shot". This is hands-on and attendees will be actively shooting and styling. Photos may be used for personal portfolios. We will also be sharing how to dream up and execute styled shoots of your own!
- Daily insight from a panel of hand-selected experts. We use this time at the end of each day to open the floor to questions of all kinds, nothing is off limits. Our speakers and panelists all have a passion for sharing their knowledge on their craft. You'll find this time very comfortable, casual, and informative as we are open to discussing things as serious as contracts, to as personal as how to balance work and home life.
- Networking opportunities. Bloom takes pride in featuring speakers and guests who love to share their hearts and success. You will love the warm environment that sets the stage for developing new lasting friendships, mentors, business partnerships, and collaborations.
- Catered breakfast and lunches on both days of the workshop. Dessert and delicious sips are also provided.
- Professional headshots of yourself or your team. Ashley Slater Photography will be providing an opportunity for you to have your photos taken for your business website or blog.
- A sweet bag of swag and other thoughtful gifts, sprinkled over the two day workshop.
- Support after the workshop comes to an end. We love to continue working with you even after the workshop is over. Our Facebook page provides a space for attendees to bounce ideas off one another and share success!
- Believe it or not, even more surprises than those listed above are in store for our guests!
Cost | Early Bird tickets start at $1099.
Teacher & Guests | We are delighted to have a team of artists, bloggers, photographers, designers and more coming to Bloom Bash to teach our guests for our two day retreat. Learn about each one below!
Come learn from this incredible group of talent and register for your seat today!
The Schedule | Here's a glimpse at our exciting two days.
Session E: Social Media
Session F: Floral Arranging
Breakout sessions (choose one):
1. Photography & Client Experience with Ashley Slater
2. Elements & Principles of Design + Flat Lay Hands-On Styling with Michaela Warner & Cassie Freeman
Session G: How to Get Published
Session H: Editorial Styled Shoot
Q&A Panel & Dessert
Styled Shoot Partners & Inspiration | Inspiration Board and full list of vendors coming soon!
Testimonials | Hear what past attendees have to say about their time at Bloom Bash.
"The styled shoot was so amazing. Ashley and Michaela put so much thought into the details. I've never been apart of a styled shoot before, but I've wanted to host my own style shoot and Bloom's set a really high standard. I loved the flowers! I think everything from the vintage table to invitations was very fitting for the venue.
The organization of the workshop was amazing. I am a high energy / anxious person and I never felt bored or like I was waiting for the next thing. The time flew by, the speakers were great, slide show and the booklet was extremely helpful. I've referenced it more than once since the workshop. I can't tell you how much I've talked about it and used that experience in my daily business." -- Kathryn Hager, little h creative.
"Attending Bloom was easily one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself, both personally and for my new business. I gained so much from this workshop and it easily exceeded all of my expectations. I learned how to make my business better from the inside out, received so much practical advice and implementation tips from Michaela and Ashley and met so many other likeminded women in creative fields from my area.
This workshop gave me the confidence and reassurance that I made the right decision in starting a business, and that I'm fully capable of running a business. Michaela and Ashley are so wonderful to talk to, so easy to connect with and so supportive- they have so much useful knowledge and business know-how; there is so much to gain by attending this workshop and it has truly been life-changing, especially in the relationships I've emerged with. I could not recommend Bloom enough to anyone looking to learn a little more about the creative industry, connect with other individuals who know your struggle, deepen your understanding of your business and anyone looking for an amazing day filled with tons of encouragement and education." -- Morgan Miller, Spreading Lovely.
Experience | Take a peek inside our past recap video to hear what our attendees are saying:
Contact | Questions? Want to say hello, get on our waiting list if the event is sold out, or be a part of this workshop? Fill out the form below!
Photo Credit: Top Photo: June Bug Company, Ashley Slater Photography, Bowtie & Bloom, Jennifer Blair Photo, Video by Katie Grace Photography,