Our Venue | The historic and quaint Old Art Building in Leland, Michigan just 20 minutes from Traverse City and steps away from Leland "fishtown" in the heart of Northern Michigan wine country.
111 S. Main Street, PO Box 883 Leland, MI 49654
Details & Schedule | A glimpse at La Petite Bloom: Featuring Bloom Floral Design + Sable & Gray Calligraphy
La Petite Bloom is a half day, miniature workshop that allows attendees to try their hand at specific skills and stretch their creativity. This workshop will feature a floral arranging session led by Jennifer of Bloom Floral Design and a calligraphy session led by Kristin of Sable and Gray. While no skill is required to attend, our teachers will offer extra tips and advice for seasoned attendees looking to tweak their craft as well. The flower bar where guests get to choose their blooms for the arrangement has been one of The Bloom Workshops most highly anticipated sessions and we are excited to be offering it at this event. This workshop is a great day for networking with others in your creative field, inspiration and simply having fun! We welcome all levels of skills.
12pm - 5pm
Welcome, Snacks + Networking Time
Session 1: Calligraphy with Kristin Hussey of Sable and Gray
Session 2: Floral Arranging with Bloom Floral Design's Jennifer Haf
Session 3: Photo + Styling Tips with Ashley Slater Photography & Michaela Noelle Designs
Cost | Early Bird tickets start at $275
Ticket Inclusions | Here is an outline of what is included in your ticket to La Petite Bloom: Featuring Bloom Floral Design + Sable & Gray Calligraphy
- Guests will walk away with the basic knowledge of how to design and execute a petite table arrangement. Information on how to create a flower recipe, how to build your arrangement in a proper vessel, and expert tips will be shared. Each guest will have time to choose blooms from a gorgeous flower bar, dripping with blooms. Ample time to build your arrangement with hands-on instruction will be available for every attendee.
- Each attendee will receive a calligraphy kit to use for the hand lettering session which will be theirs to take home. Calligraphy kits include watercolor brushes, paper, instructional materials and paints.
- Ashley Slater Photography + Michaela Noelle Designs lead a session on photo and styling tips. Attendees will have the opportunity to utilize what they learned in this session by styling and photographing their new calligraphy and floral artwork with hands-on help. Editing apps, best light, principles of design and more will be shared!
- Headshots by Ashley Slater Photography will be provided for each attendee.
- Light snacks and drinks.
- Networking and access to The Bloom Workshop Network after the workshop ends.
- Future discounts on all workshops and products as a Bloom Alum!
Contact | Have a question or want to get on our waiting list if the event is sold out? Contact us here: